- Description: make this something that would entise the user to click on your site. Use relevent keywords. This is often the description SE use as your teaser.
- Truncate at 160 characters
- Keywords: are DEAD ⚰️ (1990-something to 2009)
- Stop using Keyword Tags
- Make it readible, think humans first
- Only use urls like
/2016/01/31/update, if they make sense. E.g. Time sensative.
- From: blog.webjeda.com
- Stop Using “Stop-Words”
- E.g. “and”, “or”, “but”, “of”, “the”, “a”, etc
- “How-to” is okay.
Social Media Stuff
- Open Graph
- Created by Facebook as a way to better prepopulate descriptions and understand a page better.
- Twitter Card
Open Graph tags for Jekyll
Check to see if Google is even indexing the website